Make your wedding even more memorable by hand crafting a once-in-a-lifetime brew.
Give your wedding a creative, fun, and personal touch by serving a beer you’ve designed together! Brewmented offers couples a one-of-a-kind experience to make their own craft beer to wow guests on the big day. From choosing a style and guiding you through the brewing process to designing labels, our passionate brewing team can help every step of the way.
How it works:
- Meet with our experienced brewing team to choose the best beer for your event.
- Come back for a hands-on brew day 4 to 6 weeks before your event to create your beer. Bring along your bridal party, friends, and family (up to 12) for an unforgettable 4 hours. You’re welcome to bring in any type of food you want or have food delivered, and each attendee will receive beer coupons.
- You can even schedule your brew day to be part of your bachelor or bachelorette party or an intimate engagement party or shower.
- Choose if you want your beer kegged, bottled, or both. If opting for bottles, we can give your beer even more of a personal touch with your very own design.
- We can deliver your beer within an hour of Longmont the day of your event so you can relax and enjoy your day.
Use your beer in creative ways, such as:
- Not only served at the actual wedding, but you can serve it at the engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, bachelor/bachelorette parties, or the day-after brunch or barbecue.
- Customize your label to make it a creative way to ask your groomsmen and bridesmaids to be part of your day.
- Give the beer as a wedding favor or gift to anyone involved in your wedding day for a fresh and practical gift.
- Use the bottled beer as an awesome place card setting.
Use the form below to tell us about your event details, and we’re happy to give you a call.