Kegerators with Intertap faucets and stainless towers represent a great value. They feature stainless steel doors, digital controllers, stainless steel floors, rolling casters, tower cooling fans, glass racks, robust MKIII regulators, and more.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 26 - 82°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller always displays the temperature and is easily adjusted from the front of the kegerator with the door closed.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless flow control faucet which allows you to dial in the perfect pour.
Other unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. The MKIII CO2 regulator is a very well built and consistent CO2 regulator. The stainless floor is nice touch as is the glass rack which holds pint glass horizontally or Belgian style tulip glass up side down by the stem.
- 24" wide
- 23.5" deep
- 33.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 36" with Caster wheels
- 49.75" with tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 20" wide
- 16.25" deep
- 13.25" on compressor side
- 28" tall
- 24" clearance under glass rack
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 2
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1